Friday, April 13, 2018

Gloria's Fantasy land

When I was a kid, I dreamed to go to Hongkong Disneyland, or Universal Studios in Singapore. or in Local, I dreamed also to go in StarCity or Enchanted Kingdom. but since we are only an average family that could not afford to travel that far. i have been collecting pictures of rides and imagining myself that im riding one of those rides.

and as we went to Dapitan City, there is this place named GLORIA's Fantasyland, they sey its like disneyland, or enchanted kingdom. and finally my dreams when I was young came true.!





join me as I experience the fantasy in
 GLORIA DE DAPITAN FANTASYLAND!

this is the scariest Horror house in the Philippines  a 2 storey house comes with different kinds of Scary Philippine Ghosts, as you enter you will feel directly that it is really scary, you will have a tour guide while inside the house and it will guide you to the different scary parts of the house. a must try experience in dapitan City, 
the Scariest Horror House in the Philippines
5d User expereince here only in Gloria's Fantasyland in Dapitan City
 the 5d user experience in Gloria de Dapitan Fantasyland is superb it comes with a moving chair, and 3d glasses  that makes the user experience more intense. it also has smell and water effect to make it more likely to a reality. it is safe because it has a belt and its good for all ages. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reversible Tumbler

having problems carrying several things for your p uppy ?  worry free because the Dog Reversible Tumbler is here. your life would be ...