Thursday, February 22, 2018

EAT LIKE A KING IN BURGER KING

EAT LIKE A KING IN FLAME
GRILLING IN BURGER KING

Burger King is an American global chain of hamburger fast food restaurants.It was brought in the Philippines,and since then it became popular especially in Cagayan de Oro City.The Burger King fast food restaurant recently opened another branch in CDO located in Capitol Rd, Cagayan de Oro,beside Provincial Hospital.

This newly opened fast food restaurant is a very nice place.It is a very comfortable place to people who wants to study,talk,and bond.They also have a lot of tables and chairs since it's a two storey building,so expected that when it's already meal time you will see many people occupying the chairs and tables.

Me and my friends decided to go to Burger King CDO located beside Provincial Hospital to compare what it's difference to its other branches.

I would say that this branch has no difference at all from other branches,it is still a nice place to eat.The menu of the store was displayed at the counter.It offers a lot of appetizing,delicious,and affordable foods.

We ordered the burgers of our choice at the counter,then we noticed that the crews were approachable,nice,and hardworking.Not just that,they also work as a team the picture tells it all.

We ordered 4 kinds of burgers that were their best sellers,so this is what we've got.

I decided to take the opinions of my friends to the burger of their choice.well they choose well upon ordering different kinds of burgers. and I tell you, their burgers are so satisfying. best of all burgers that i taste. surely I would recommend this to all

Very delicious and affordable! Check this out, the Chicken Nuggets one of my favorite burger 🍔 and one of the best seller of the Burger King. This is very affordable and highly recommended for you. For only P99.00 you will have the Chicken Nugget Burger 🍔, Crunchy Fries 🍟 and the best thing is they let you choose what do you want to drink either Coke or  Nesta 🍷🍸 I am confident to share it to you guys for it is  tasty and yummy for more than what I have expected.  I like their place for it is very relaxing and not noisy, the temperature of their air condition will satisfy the customer, the staff of the Burger 🍔 King 👑  is approachable and respectful, that's the way I like! Are you hungry? so what are you waiting for? Try now and experience 🍴 their best Burgers 🍔 ever!🎉💯👑 -Krystale

There burger is really good, unlike the other burger. And based on my observation, all their burgers are best sellers since all of them has a different taste and it is much recommendable that trying their different burgers will satisfy you. The name "burger king" is not just for show. They really prove that the burger king is really better than the other burger. It is very affordable and it is very worth it. The place was also good and you'll feel very relax. The service is also good and their staff are very friendly and approachable.-Ning

One of the burgers that the store offer is the 4 cheese whopper.The 4 cheese whopper is a great treat to people who loves cheese since it is overloaded with cheese.As you take a bite,the cheese melts in your mouth,thus makes the patty even tastier.The burger is delicious,so it's worth the price.-Jen vie
 The Ala Ca-rte Whopper burger is my favorite burger of all time since I took a bite of it.The patty was very big and juicy.The vegetables complement to the patty and the sauce.My order has also a fries with it and a drink of your choice which is a blast for only 149 pesos,so I would say that it was very satisfying.I have nothing much to say about this burger,better if you try it!! -Willa

The Ala Carte Whopper burger is my favorite burger of all time since I took a bite of it.The patty was very big and juicy.The vegetables complement to the patty and the sauce.My order has also a fries with it and a drink of your choice which is a blast for only 149 pesos,so I would say that it was very satisfying.I have nothing much to say about this burger,better if you try it!! -Willa

The store was a package to us.A great place to hang out,talk,study,and many more.It was very cozy,clean,and has a great ambience. Not to mention that the foods were delicious,satisfying,and affordable.


The Ala Carte Whopper burger is my favorite burger of all time since I took a bite of it.The patty was very big and juicy.The vegetables complement to the patty and the sauce.My order has also a fries with it and a drink of your choice which is a blast for only 149 pesos,so I would say that it was very satisfying.I have nothing much to say about this burger,better if you try it!! -Willa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reversible Tumbler

having problems carrying several things for your p uppy ?  worry free because the Dog Reversible Tumbler is here. your life would be ...